The next study tour will be held in South America in May 2019. This tour promises to be the most exciting and breathtaking study tour to date, with a mixture of jaw-dropping architecture, bucket-list group excursions and centrally located accommodation. The first destination of the tour will be in Buenos Aires which according to Architect Le Corbusier, is undoubtedly one of the world’s most beautiful cities, characterised by a nostalgic, old-world beauty where diverse architectural styles contrast, yet blend in miraculous harmony. Its sweeping avenues and narrow streets with ornate cupolas, the intricately ornamented facades and balconies, tree-lined boulevards, parks and gardens with impressive monuments and lovely statues, are like a touch of Paris set against the deep blue sky of the Southern Hemisphere.
The tour then heads to Brazil with their gorgeous beaches, rocky peaks and urban jungles which tend to dominate the perceptions of Brazil. For architecture lovers, Brazil is full of fabulous representations of different architectural styles offering a rich and diverse palette of construction. Home to one of world’s most famous modernist architects and one of the first global ‘starchitects’, Oscar Niemeyer will be our architect in focus for the tour.
• Four nights in Buenos Aires with private coach tours of the historical and modern architecture located in the city.
• Gala Dinner & Tango Show at Esquina Carlos Gardel.
• Two nights accommodation in a luxury Brazilian retreat at Iguassu Falls.
• Private coach tour of Sao Paulo’s architecture with a focus on Brazilian Architects
• A full day’s architecture tour of Brasilia – Brazil’s Architectural Masterpiece
• Four nights accommodation in Rio de Janiero located on the famous Copacabana Beach
• A visit to see the famous & iconic Christ the Redeemer as well as a exclusive tour to Oscar Niemeyer’s House
• A farewell dinner and dancing at Rio Scenarium
For more information click here